Our Music Programs
All programs are offered as in-person or virtual lessons.
At Kidz Create Music, we teach piano, guitar, voice, drums, violin, and other instrument lessons to children and adults of all ages. We teach beginner, intermediate and advanced students, and offer access to unique programs such as the Music Teachers’ Association of California (MTAC) Certificate of Merit for advanced piano students, as well as annual recitals and other performance opportunities.
Each lesson plan is created by your instructor and catered to your child’s specific needs. Our in-home lessons are unique in that we offer a high quality lesson experience that also provides you with the convenience of time saved driving and waiting during your child’s lesson.
While the backbone of a Kidz Create Music lesson is learning to read music and play songs, our modern teaching approach balances traditional fundamentals with complimentary studies that nurture our student’s artistic, creative relationship with their instrument. KCM lessons encompass numerous elements of music education including note reading, music theory, scales, chords, ear training, improvisation and much more. Lesson content also spans musical genres including pop, rock, jazz, blues, classical, country, funk and more.
Please Call For Rates
Students will receive 3 make-up lessons each per term (Fall, Spring, Summer) for any lesson they cancel prior to our 24-hour deadline
Cancelations must be communicated at least 24 hours in advance to be eligible for a make-up credit
- We provide additional flexibility for COVID-related cancelations as long as you notify us before the teacher arrives at your home, even if it is with less than 24-hour notice (Please see our COVID policies for more details)
- Make-ups are not offered for no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice
Make-up credits must be used within 30 days of the excused absence
Make-ups will be provided in the form of a virtual lesson or booster lesson
All teacher absences will be made up via a booster lesson or virtual lesson
- If the teacher is unavailable due to an emergency a substitute will be provided
- All cancellations must be reported via our Pike13 online portal
- See our guide for step-by-step instructions on how to use Pike13
- If you need help or have questions we are happy to walk you through the process – please call our office staff at (213) 371-0190 for assistance